|Mandy the Doll|
A photo of Mandy
|Theories|| · Ghost|
· Demonic presence
Mandy the Doll is an allegedly haunted doll that been on display at the Quesnel & District Museum since 1991.
Mandy is very similar to Robert the Doll.
- Baby crying noises
- Windows opening by themselves
- Objects moving and disappearing
- Batteries losing power
- Doll's eyes move and blink
Once Mandy was put on display strange things began happening to the staff and volunteers at Quesnel Museum. Lunches would begin disappearing out of the fridge, only to be found later tucked into drawers. Pens, pictures, books, and display items began disappearing without a trace, many of which have yet to be found.
- The doll is currently over 100 years old, and was already 91 when she was donated to the museum.
- In 1999, the Museum and Mandy were both featured in the book Supernatural Stories Around British Columbia.